- How do I get a Medical Opinion?
You can send us your medical reports or query to our email ID ______________________ or fill up the online enquiry form.
- What are the different modes of payment?
- Credit Cards/Debit Cards (Visa or Mastercard)
- Foreign Currencies
- Traveler’s Cheque
We also help with foreign currency exchange.
- What are the things that I will have to carry during my visit to the Hospital?
- The patient and the attendant will have to carry a valid passport and visa
- Carry any other valid identity proof while travelling
- Credit cards / debit cards /travelers’ cheque, local currency
- Medical records (like X-rays, MRI, Scans etc), details including health history, prescriptions etc. Carry photographs and print-out of email correspondence if any.
- How will I have a review after returning to my home country?
- The details regarding the follow-up and review would be given as part of the discharge advice.
- You can have a follow-up with your doctor at your country.
- You can communicate with us via email for any information or clarification.
- Contact details for queries relating to Medical Tourism: